× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Our arrangements have always enabled for maturation of games

EA does not need the NFL letting somebody else making"simulation soccer" because they know their franchise style fucking sucks, and right behind that they know their gameplay glitches are not too far off. They understand they have failed franchise style for Mut 20 coins many years and just like many complacent institutions they want to put off fixing it as long as possible. If 2k could make a franchise style in football that was similar to the one they make within their basketball games, they'd crush it.I'd enjoy more in depth contracts. Let me load this dude. I would also like to have the ability to sign dudes prior to the year of the own deal. Those aren't even new items, they are just crap they eliminated in the past couple of decades.

EA's 15-year-long exclusivity deal with the NFL for'Madden' is finally coming to an end

A lot of the sports gamers aren't really players, they are Madden/FIFA/NHL/WWE/Whatever lovers. Clearly it's not applicable to them, however a number that is substantial. They play with nothing, then'll buy 1 game per year but that till they necessarily trade it for another iteration and repeat the process. So to being up for grabs from anybody, even if the NFL permit did return, it would be Madden because that's exactly what they did last year, they bought every year. And the year before. It would take a long, long time of matches that are substantially greater by a competitor to even make a dent in Madden sales.

I tried this season playing with PES, and everything relating to this game is better than Fifa, except game play. There's only a handful of decades where FIFA has had the gameplay, however they're few and far between. If you would like to play with a lively football simulator PES is way better.Really tried playing PES this season but I thought it was awful. Gameplay was not fluid, a great deal of cartoon based physics, search engine that is weak. Just my two cents.

Our arrangements have always enabled for maturation of games. Our commitment to NFL fans, which spans almost 30 years, has never been stronger, and we are having our biggest year yet. 'Madden NFL 20' is the most prosperous game in the franchise, and styles like Superstar KO and our Madden NFL esports broadcasts are now growing the fan base. We'll be building on cheap Madden 20 coins that momentum with more new and different adventures, on more platforms and also with fresh methods to playwith, in the years ahead "

#4145 by Nanlina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Horario

• Lunes07:00 - 17:00
  • Martes07:00 - 17:00
  • Miércoles07:00 - 17:00
  • Jueves07:00 - 17:00
  • Viernes07:00 - 17:00
  • SábadoCERRADO
  • DomingoCERRADO

Síguenos